Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Murder Board

© Sybille Sterk 
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission
I just got Ripper Street on DVD and I love it. This is inspired by the amazing title sequence. :D Public domain and personal/bought resources mixed together in Photoshop. The font is GL Steak Brush. I added drips and an FX effect.

The quote is by Aldous Huxley: It takes two to make a murder. There are born victims, born to have their throats cut, as the cut-throats are born to be hanged. 

Available as posters, t-shirts, mugs, bedding, framed prints, canvas prints, cases for phones, laptops and ipads, clocks, rugs, travel mugs in all my various outlets. :D Some samples below.



1 comment:

  1. Are you trying to tell us something...?
    Great image though!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...