Saturday, November 16, 2013

Whatever

All images © Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.
This came to me this morning when I was cleaning my teeth. It's inspired by an unknown artist who does similar work. Just felt right this way. Some days 'whatever' seems to be the only fitting word.

Mostly bought resources, some free (or public domain) and some my own. 

Have a good weekend. :-)

On Society6:
Use this link to get free P&P for today and tomorrow. 
Promotion expires November 17, 2013 at Midnight Pacific Time. *Offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases and Throw Pillows with insert.

1 comment:

  1. I like this - know the feeling! I love how it looks on a mug in particular.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...