Monday, November 11, 2013

Box of Darkness

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.
Another a digital collage of images from various (vintage) resources, including some I bought, some which are in the public domain and some from The Graphics Fairy. I added my own flair and and imagination and a little magic to make this. 

It was inspired by this quote by Mary Oliver:
"Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift."

Use this link to get free P&P. Promotion expires November 17, 2013 at Midnight Pacific Time. *Offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases and Throw Pillows with insert.

check out this one as well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...