Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Impossible

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

Photograph taken yesterday.  
Colour adjustments and textures.
The quote is from one of my most loved ever tv series and one of my favourite episodes within the series. It's romantic and full of hope.
The full quote is "If the impossible is possible, then someday maybe I might see him again."

Ring is from Etsy.
Quote from Fringe, Season 3, episode 6B
Font is Belisa Plumilla Manual.

All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. Edited with Photoshop.

Available on Society6:
GET FREE SHIPPING IF YOU USE THIS PROMO LINK
Promotion expires September 22, 2013 at Midnight Pacific Time. *Offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases and Throw Pillows with insert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...