Sunday, September 01, 2013

Kiss Me

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.
Photograph of a (not quite so) common frog. Isn't he cute? He stayed completely still and let me take pictures of him from all sides, maybe because or despite the bright light I shone on him (her?). I love the golden ringed eyes and the lips ready for a kiss. I can see why they came up with they idea of kissing frogs. Who wouldn't want to kiss this one?
All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. Edited with Photoshop.

On Society6:
On Redbubble you can get the design also on kids clothes and stickers.

1 comment:

  1. He is very cute indeed, but I'll pass on the kissing if you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...