Friday, September 20, 2013

I am a Knight - Movie Night

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

A reinterpretation of another movie poster. This one is inspired by The Fisher King. The quote is from the film. Another of my all time favourite films. I have a thing for underdogs. :-)

I've used my own photographs plus bought textures and some freebie and bought brushes. 

The font is called King & Queen Font.

Available on Society6:
GET FREE SHIPPING IF YOU USE THIS PROMO LINK
Promotion expires September 22, 2013 at Midnight Pacific Time. *Offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases and Throw Pillows with insert.
and as stickers, kids clothes and everything else on Redbubble.

1 comment:

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...