Friday, August 23, 2013

Holidays by the Seaside

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

Imagine a Stephen King-esque holiday. :-) This is a photo manipulation using 4 of my images. I love these bullet shaped caravans, although I am not usually a fan of caravans. I could imagine this parked in a big garden though and used as a studio. :-)

All images and textures my own or bought. Edited with Photoshop.

Outdoor cushions now available on Society6
How great is that, now you can take your favourite cushions outside with you. :-) All my images that are available on cushion covers already are also available as outdoor cushions (special pads can be bought with the covers). If there's an image that isn't available as a cushion cover yet, send an me a quick mail and I see what I can do. :-)

1 comment:

  1. These caravans are so cool they even tempt me to stay in one, which is totally against my principles!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...