Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Kitty and the Fly

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

This was created in Photoshop. My cat Sam modelled for it. He has the biggest eyes I've ever seen on any cat and he usually opens them as wide as he can.  The painting is created from basic vector shapes (just like yesterday's little fox) which were then manipulated and overlaid with textures.

All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. 
Edited with Photoshop.

All my images are available on RedbubbleArtflakesSociety6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go toBluecanvas). You can now also get most of my images on cushion covers (go to Society6 for these).
All available on Society6

All available on Redbubble

1 comment:

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...