Sunday, May 05, 2013

The Crowning Glory of Spring


© Sybille Sterk 
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

I love magnolias. They are so amazing with the big blowsy and waxy blossoms in all shades of pink, lilac and cream, and some of them looking like stars. It doesn't get much better than that. :-)

All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. Edited with Photoshop.

All my images are available on RedbubbleArtflakesSociety6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go toBluecanvas). You can now also get most of my images on cushion covers (go to Society6 for these).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...