Monday, April 08, 2013

Safe (Fox Love)

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

I have a real thing about foxes at the moment. I've always liked them, but suddenly, I don't know, they just make me smile. This is a fox I made from fimo and then placed in  his own little nest to take pictures of. There are a few more shots of him which I will show you soon.... 

All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. Edited with Photoshop.

 All my images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes, Society6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas). You can now also get most of my images on cushion covers (go to Society6 for these).


All available through Society6

I am so busy with all the crochet, painting (yes, on real canvas) at the moment, it's difficult to keep up with everything. 

  

1 comment:

  1. Cute! We have plenty of the real thing around us - noisy creatures!
    Can't wait to see what else you have been working on.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...