Friday, April 19, 2013

Marvin and Friends


© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.


Meet Marvin the Meerkat and his friends.

Marvin is the latest friend to join the group. 

Patterns for all three will be available soon - I am in the process of typing them up and adding photographs. You will be able to get them either through this blog or possibly in my Etsy shop.

More animals to come. The next one I am making will be a raccoon, but also on my list are a bat, a pig, and maybe a kangaroo and a piebald rat. Any other ones you'd like to see?

1 comment:

  1. Love the shape you have created for the meerkat, it's just perfect. Looks like you are having lots of fun making these!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...