Monday, March 25, 2013

Fox



© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

This was another experiment with vector graphics, drawn in Illustrator and then edited in Photoshop. I added lots of textures and a few effects to make it feel like a hand drawn cut out and glued image. Something for the kiddies (or those that are still kids at heart). I have thing about foxes at the moment... LOL Watch this space for more to come.

All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. Edited with Photoshop.

All my images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes, Society6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas). You can now also get most of my images on cushion covers (go to Society6 for these). 

Note: You also can get this as t-shirts, baby clothes, stickers (RB and Society6) and tote bags (Society6).
 
 Available on Redbubble
 
Available on Society6
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...