Monday, February 18, 2013

The world has many edges

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

I love the quote by Anderson Cooper: "The farther you go, however, the harder it is to return. The world has many edges, and it's easy to fall off."

I only used the last bit of the quote as it was the part that mattered the most to me. It's not easy sometimes to make your way through life and sometimes it's good to remember that it is not always your fault if you fall off. However, it is up to you to get back on...

The photo was taken last week. I used a scarf to create the floating effect. The rest was a happy accident.

All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. Magic added and colours edited with Photoshop.

All my images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes, Society6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas). You can now also get most of my images on cushion covers (go to Society6 for these).
All available on Society6




No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...