Thursday, February 07, 2013

My Happy Ever After

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.
Another of my posters, this time with a fairy tale theme. Hand drawn on paper, then photographed and coloured in on the computer. Mostly my own patterns with a couple from Pixels & Icecream thrown in.
All other images/textures/brushes my own or bought. Edited with Photoshop.

All my images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes, Society6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas). You can now also get most of my images on cushion covers (go to Society6 for these).

Special Free Shipping Promotion on Society6. Check it out here.

Free Shipping*
Promotion expires February 10, 2013 at Midnight Pacific Time.  
*Offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases and Throw Pillows with insert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...