Monday, February 11, 2013

More than Kisses

 
 
All four images © Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

Valentine's Day is not far away, so love is in the air. My favourite merino yarn twisted into letters and a paper heart. Something pretty for someone special.

All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. Edited with Photoshop. 

All my images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes, Society6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas). You can now also get most of my images on cushion covers (go to Society6 for these).
 

First 3 available (only a sampling as more variations are available) on Society6
framed picture on  Redbubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...