Thursday, February 21, 2013

Martian Winter

Martian Winter I
© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.
Martian Winter II
© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

Insprired by the War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells. This was taken a while ago and then edited heavily (colours and tilt-shift blur plus textures) to create the effect. I love the colours and the feeling of being drawn into the image.

All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. Magic added with Photoshop.

All my images are available on RedbubbleSociety6 and as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, iPhones and cushion covers (go to Society6 for these).



1 comment:

  1. I think you have captured the concept really well here - I could amost quote you the passage from the book it reminds me of!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...