Monday, January 07, 2013

I See You

 I see you (Sammie)
I see you, too (Ollie)

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

Both images were taken on New Year's Day. Our kittens first Christmas and New Year had to be celebrated with some timeless images. These were taken up close and it took me an hour and about 50 images to get these two, our kittens are just too fast and too easily distracted. They have been edited to cut them down to their 'essence'. The original images were colour but I preferred them in black an white as it gave them a timeless quality.

All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. Edited with Photoshop.
Note: Cushion cases (without the inserts) prints (unframed and not stretched canvas) and everything else has free shipping on Society6 at the moment until Sunday, 13/01/2013 Midnight.


All my images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes, Society6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas). You can now also get most of my images on cushion covers (go to Society6 for these).

2 comments:

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...