Monday, December 10, 2012

Winter Moon

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

My first use of my new wide angle lense. I took an image of the sky through the bare rose bushes in my garden and then added textures and colour adjustments and cropped the image to this size. I also added a vignette to exaggerate the sense of cold moon light.

All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. Edited with Photoshop.

All my images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes, Society6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas). You can now also get most of my images on cushion covers (go to Society6 for these).

1 comment:

  1. I like this so much! Keep returning to look at it - it would be cool to have a lurking raven somewhere on the branches too.....

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...