Thursday, December 06, 2012

waiting in silence

 © Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

This is an image I created for the 1/52 project (week 48). There are two photographs of the ice that has frosted over a water barrel in the garden, one a close-up shot (macro lens) of the ice at the front, the other a macro shot of the reflection of the rose bushes in the ice. I've added textures and colour adjustments and cropped it. There's a second landscape version I'll post tomorrow.

There is also a poem to go with it, which can be read here.

All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. Edited with Photoshop.

All my images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes, Society6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas). You can now also get most of my images on cushion covers (go to Society6 for these).

1 comment:

  1. This is so cleverly done, it can be seen as many different views - I would never have put it as a water barrel!!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...