Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Rose is a Rose is a Rose

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

This image was taken yesterday in my front garden. Yes, there are still a few roses in my garden even in the depth of winter. :-) I love roses and this one is a particular favourite of mine because of its lovely scent. The quite 'a rose is a rose is a rose' is by Getrude Stein. I always love the assurance of the quote. You can read about it here.

All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. Edited with Photoshop.

All my images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes, Society6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas). You can now also get most of my images on cushion covers (go to Society6 for these).

1 comment:

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...