Friday, December 28, 2012

a broken heart lasts forever

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

This is a photo collage inspired by a picture of some glass shards I took a little while ago. The shards made the shape of a heart and I added the photo of a hand drawn heart and clouds and lots of textures to create this.

All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. Edited with Photoshop.
cushion cover on Society6
tote bag on Society6
 
hoodie on RedBubble

All my images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes, Society6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas). You can now also get most of my images on cushion covers (go to Society6 for these), t-shirts and tote bags.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool image - looks especially good on the cushion cover!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...