Monday, November 05, 2012

Magnification

© Sybille Sterk 
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

I had a little play with my new magnification lenses. I liked the effect and the way the object seemed to change depending on how closely you looked at it, so I combined it in a triptych and added the clever quote by Oliver Wendell Holmes.

The mind, once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas, never returns to its original size.

All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. Edited with Photoshop.  

All my images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes, Society6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...