Monday, November 12, 2012

Ivy - Autumn

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

Pictures of ivy taken yesterday at Byron's Pool in Cambridgeshire. I love the beautiful heartshape of ivy, and although this part of the ivy was dried rather than juicy and green I loved the copper colour against the rough bark.

All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. Edited with Photoshop.

All my images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes, Society6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas).

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely serendipitous find - I always maintain that beauty is in the small things.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...