Friday, November 09, 2012

Hug

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

I had a play with a toy, my new macro lenses and the depth setting on my camera. :-) I thought it would make a perfect gift for someone you care about, be it as a laptop skin, iPad or iPhone case or just a print. You can't go wrong with a hug. :-)

Part of my new series of images for licensing on Arcangel-Images - use this code: SYST-00319

Created with my own photographs in Photoshop, no stock used.

All my images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes, Society6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas).

Note: New iPad cases on Redbubble!

1 comment:

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...