Thursday, November 22, 2012

a song in the dark



© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

A photograph I took a couple of weekends ago. I love the autumn colours and the last of the fruit of the season. There's something so precious about this and it gives hope for another spring.

The words of the poem are mine:

the pyramids still stand
so why shouldn't I walk away
with a smile in my future and
a seed of hope
like a spark in the night
why shouldn't there be
a crown somewhere ahead or
at the very least
a rosebush
thorns and all
The whole poem can be read here

All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. Edited with Photoshop.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you focus on something so tiny and turn it into a full-scale work of art!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...