Friday, September 28, 2012

Remember Paris

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

I've actually never been to Paris... but this reminded me of  turn of the century France with its faded colours and shabby chic. Taken with my old camera rather than the new one.

All images are mine or bought except for one of the grunge wall paper textures by Shadowhouse. Edited in Photoshop.

All my images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes, Society6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas).


1 comment:

  1. Definitely a nostalgic feel to this one, you've certainly created an atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...