Thursday, August 16, 2012

end of days

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

This is an image I took at the end of a long hot day. The simplicity and light seemed to perfectly complement the poem of the same name that I wrote.
The extract reads:
everything's right here
and it's up to us
to make something worthwhile
to paint our life
in many shades of grey
in all the colours of the rainbow
to live through the ups and downs
to love all we can
until the end of days

 You can read the whole poem here.

All images and words used are my own, edited in Photoshop.

All my images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes, Society6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas).

1 comment:

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...