Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cherished Memories

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

This is a photograph I took of a mobile I made a while ago. It was a prototype and still hangs in my living room window and every time I look at it, it makes me smile. The heart is from seaglass and it's a real sea urchin shell found on a beach somewhere in Turkey.

To me the image just speaks of memories, maybe of a treasured holiday on a magical beach somewhere.

Created with my own photographs in Photoshop, no stock used.

1 comment:

  1. We have lots of such memory triggers round our house, I wouldn't be without them. Amazing finding a heart shaped piece of glass...

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...