Monday, June 11, 2012

Soul Mirror


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected  
MCN: CE2U8-SGJWY-RXQBJ

One of my latest images for the 1/52 project. This is week 21. All my own images. I am still thinking about what you see in the mirror and how it reflects not just what is there, but also what is in your head.

All my own photographs.

Poem to go with it here.

All my licensing images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas).

1 comment:

  1. Interesting image - it always feels like there is something more in a reflection than just a reflection, if only you could glimpse it. I so know where you are coming from with the poem...

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...