Friday, February 24, 2012

This the Sea

MCN: CEKJU-DVK5V-JUYYC

This is inspired by the wonderful model Jess Truscott and the song This is the Sea by The Waterboys. You can listen to it below.

I've always had a thing about the sea and water in general. :-) The sea always made me feel safe and free and I was always drawn to myths about the sea, especially the one about Tethys, Goddess of the Sea.


Credits
Model
Red silk9 by faestock
Brushes
Hair brush set by para-vine
Textures
Various textures from Shadowhouse

All other images/textures/brushes my own my own or bought.

  All my licensing images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas).

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely - I really like the way the dress is the sea/sea is a dress.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...