Thursday, February 23, 2012

Floating Islands

 MCN: C3NUN-TW8C9-LJGP3
 
Detail image of the three islands in the top left corner.

The image was created with images of actual moss to make the top of the island, the bottom is either part of the moss 'pads' or bits of wood, stone, and bark.

I had great fun making them into little islands, each different from the others. I've included images from Leiston and Ely Cathedral, a tower in Happisburgh, an old beach torch as seen in Aldeburgh, trees from Rome, bunting from Cambridge and old watch parts for the gears.

The image took a week to create and pull it all together.

Part of my new series of images for licensing on Arcangel-Images - use this code: SYST-00136

Created with my own photographs in Photoshop, no stock used.

1 comment:

  1. This is cool - I love all the detail, I'm not surprised it took a week to put together.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...