Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thumbelina

 
MCN: C7497-JCWTK-773QA

Another one in my fairy tales themed images... Came to me when I was playing around with Tilt-Shift.

I remember how I felt when I was a kid and the world seemed so big. It's still big now but in different ways. I wanted my Thumbelina to reflect a more up-to-date image of a 'small' woman - I wanted her to look strong and in charge of the part of world she is inhabiting, not intimidated by it, but mastering it. Maybe it's wishful thinking on the other hand maybe it's inspiring to those of us not quite there yet. :-)

Credits

Model
Textures
Brushes
All other images/textures/brushes my own.

All my licensing images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas).

1 comment:

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...