Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

MCN: CGNUF-F22F6-DU1MY

This was originally designed for the new FB 1/52 Project whereby we have to take one image per week of an everyday object. It doesn't have to be the same everyday object each week, but has to be the same object type, i.e. if the theme is glasses, then I can use beer glasses, wine glasses, tumblers, etc. The shot can be of the object as a whole, in part or multiples.

My theme is mirrors, not because I am so vain, BUT because I have a collection of unusual mirrors. To me they're all magic. :-)

This is also part of my new series of images for licensing on Arcangel-Images - use this code: SYST-0087

Created with my own photographs in Photoshop, no stock used.

1 comment:

  1. That frame around the mirror, is it real or have you made it? Whatever it is, it's fabulous, straight out of a fairytale!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...