Friday, January 20, 2012

Rockabilly

MCN: CBX7G-197HE-1NH11

I've always loved this stock image. It's so cool, but I couldn't think of anything to do with it, because it was perfect as it was, however, then this idea came to me. It reminds me of the scene in Gone with the Wind where Scarlett makes herself a dress from the drawing room curtains. I love the make and mend idea behind this and the fun red shoes. A girl doing for herself and having fun whilst doing so. :-)

Credits
Model
 Texture
  • Soft-n-Gray from 6 Faves Texture Sets 3 by Shadowhouse
All other images/textures/brushes my own. Created with Photoshop.

1 comment:

  1. This is a fun image, I like it! I wouldn't want anything made from my curtains, green velvet would be too heavy!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...