Friday, December 16, 2011

Now for something spooky and a new story

MCN: CWPQJ-6U7FH-BVSJR 

I wanted to have a play with a hand coming out of the ground. The hand is my own. :-) Maybe this means I am going to come back and haunt you all. LOL

Part of my new series of images for licensing on Arcangel-Images - use this code: SYST-0071  

Created with my own photographs in Photoshop, no stock used.


You can see the whole collection of images I have on Arcangel-Images.com here on my Facebook page.

 All my licensing images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas).

Here's a new story called The Heart of Wood for everyone who liked the Secret Keeper series. It's related to the Secret Keeper Universe. :-)


1 comment:

  1. I was going to save the story for later, but when I had a glance at it I read it all through - I really enjoyed it, whimsical on the surface but with so many levels and deeper meanings.

    Cool image - that bit in Carrie at the end always makes me jump even now!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...