Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Murder with a Kiss


 MCN: CVHFN-RVLGH-HFUJF 
I thought Christmas was the perfect time to post this. ;-)
With all the family together, I am sure we all have thoughts like that now and again. Especially, with the usual stress and disasters over the holidays...!
Sorry, I just couldn't resist a little 'tongue-in-cheek'

Part of my new series of images for licensing on Arcangel-Images - use this code: SYST-0073
 
Created with my own photographs in Photoshop, no stock used.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas Sybille.
    best wishes
    D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust you to put your own slant on Christmas! Very interesting image - I'd now like the book to go with it please!
    (Over Christmas in our house it's more likely to be murder by rolling pin than with a kiss.....)

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...