Saturday, April 23, 2011

In the Garden

I spent yesterday afternoon in the garden drawing. It was just too sunny and beautiful outside to sit on the computer...

Here are some of the seedlings I planted with a friend a couple of weeks ago. Once they're grown to the right size they will go into the allotment to grow properly... Click on the images to see a larger version.

Mostly everything is growing well - the parsley is still in hiding so is Good King Henry and the mini cucumbers, but chervil, beans, courgettes, tomatoes and lettuce, peppers and all sorts of other things including sunflowers and lupins are thriving with the glorious weather.

I need some new designs for my Envelop shop, so I've been doodling to see what I can come up with. The first one is for cushion covers and I might transfer to the computer so I can upload it to my shop. The second is a border that will come in handy for all sorts of things... LOL
The templates/actions I used to present these photographs are from The Coffeshop Blog and can be downloaded here.


2 comments:

  1. It must be so satisfying growing and eating your own veg.
    Love the doodles! look good coloured with the red and pink hearts.
    Penny.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...