Thursday, March 17, 2011

Girl with Blue Butterflies - Photo Manipulation

 
 
 
I wanted to re-create an old master with a modern twist.
It was fun to do, however, I had more problems with taking things out again than with finding things to put in... LOL There was a lot of texture work and actual painting involved with this one.

I hope the image speaks for itself, however, in case it doesn't - the blue butterflies are symbolic for all the dreams we have when we are young and the keys for all the choices and options that are open to us. I leave it up to you what you think the girl is thinking. :-)

Credits
Model
 Stock
Backgrounds and Textures
Brushes
All other images/textures/stock/brushes my own.

C1XQG-H1BUQ-V3VM8

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful piece of work - I think you definitely achieved what you were after.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...