Friday, February 25, 2011

Spring diptychs and new calendar

The weather has been awful and grey for weeks. When the sun came out this morning I just had to take some pictures of the first signs of Spring. I can't wait for more! :-)

 
 Credits Spring I
Photographs by Sybille Sterk - plum tree in my garden.
All other images/textures my own.

MCN: C9YHD-1966G-QALG4

 Credits Spring II
Photographs by Sybille Sterk - plum tree in my garden.
All other images/textures my own.
MCN: CC4BQ-EHC7G-NLL5T

New Calendar - From the Depths of My Heart
Created with my recent triptychs and available from Redbubble. Remember - you can get all triptychs in a (useful calendar) for the price of one matted print of one of the triptychs... a bargain! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it great to see the new buds finally appearing? Aftr a couple of nice days, we are back to rain again, but at least the daffs are almost open!
    Good luck with the new calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity and new life shown in the Spring diptych Sybille - less is more works really well with this theme. x

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...