Friday, July 30, 2010

The Witch is Dead! - Photo Manipulation

 

Welcome to the alternative, dark version of Oz, where the witch is well and truly dead (although, personally, I think that's a shame), where the Tin Man has been turned into scrap metal and the Lion into barbecue. ;-)

Read the interview here.

Inspired by the interpretations of Oz as found in Stephen King's Dark Tower series and Tad Williams' Otherworld

Credits
Model
Stock
Textures
All other images/textures my own.

MCN: CTLHA-SLA5S-UPHVQ

2 comments:

  1. I'm so with you there - I much prefer a darker Oz to the saccherine! The Wicked Witch of the West is one of my favourite characters, there are times when I aspire to be like her......I'll get you my pretty.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one Sybille - and the previous photo manipulations too. Will return also to read about 'how you do it' and using Photoshop. Have a good weekend, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...