Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mind Castles - Photo Manipulation


This is the illustration to accompany my poem of the same name.

It's easy to be smug about other people's escapism, but I believe it's an essential survival tool for most of us, be it watching a soppy film, reading a thriller (and imagining yourself as the dashing hero) or sitting on a bench during your lunch break and day dreaming. Let's face it, most of our lives aren't the kind you find in films, often there isn't a happy ending and a deus ex machina is a rare occurence.

So this is for all the daydreams that made our lives a little brighter and a little happier.

The image was as difficult to get right as the poem... however, I am happy it has the feel I was after now. :-)

Credits
Model
Stock
Textures and Backgrounds
All other images/textures are my own.

MCN: CA3DL-TQW5E-34DWQ

1 comment:

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...