Monday, March 22, 2010

Jewellery Party Specials - March 2010

For each of my jewellery party I make something special. This time my special collection is based on clouds. There have been so many clouds recently that this seemed the theme to go with... it also went in line with another project I am working on at the moment.

Purple Rain



Fair Weather



Silver Lining



April Showers

If you live in or near Cambridge and would like an invite to the party (Thursday, 25th March, 8pm), send me an e-mail. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I adore the one with the bluebird! Not that the others aren't gorgeous, but that one is oustanding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see your jewellery again Sybille! My favourite is 'silver lining'. Hope your jewellery party goes well.
    Penny.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...