Thursday, February 11, 2010

Jezebel

For Lianne and Lisa who could see the images in my poem Jezebel.

Before I started the manipulation I looked up Jezebel on Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jezebel and found out she had a very interesting history. Even the historians can't seem to quite agree if she was the devil incarnate or just and independent woman who stood up for what she believed.

***

I used some stock photos and textures for this:


Stock:
Textures:
The rest of the textures and images are mine. I also did a lot of drawing (hair and Alice band, skin colour etc) in Corel Painter plus added lots of my own textures and stock photos.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps she was just misunderstood.....you've managed to convey so much in one picture here.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...