Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fringe

 

Photo manipulated image to illustrate the poem Fringe  by Autumnwind.

When I first read the poem I was bowled over and my head was full of images. I told Shar how much I liked it and that I would love to illustrate it for her. She was pleased about that and encouraged me to do so. This is the result. :-)

Featured on RedBubble :
 
Credits 

Stock
Medieval 16 - light in room by Momotte2stocks
Girl-8 by Buzillo-Stock
Key by tanystock
Feather stock  by Unrestricted Stock from Nikita-Stock
Candle Smoke  by wasd
Vintage Human Skeletal 1 by inspyretash-stock

Textures
Cracks in Ice  by LoveLikeHeroineStock
Backblech 04 by Sundel
Detail of a statue  by Enframed

Brushes
Spanish Moss by Redheadstock

Ribbon Brush by Andragel

The butterflies and the word "Fringe" on the floor are handpainted. All other textures and stock are my own.


MCN: CBJN6-J259S-45HVS

1 comment:

  1. It illustrates the poem perfectly, but it is oh so sad....

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...