Thursday, January 28, 2010

Paintings - Sunflower and Spring (Cherryblossom)

Here they are finally - my paintings.

Sunflower

This was a Christmas present for Steve as he loves sunflowers. :-)

It's acrylic on canvas and was my first ever painting on canvas....

Here's another shot:

and here's a detail that is also available as a greeting card on Redbubble:

Spring
This is my second ever painting on canvas.

  
This is available on Redbubble as a print


or as a greeting card, created with a detail of the large painting
and a texture (Sirius_SDZ) and a photo filter.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! The sunflower is terrific, but I LOVE the blossom!! It's one of my favourite subjects anyway, but you have done it so beautifully - more please!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...