Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bird in a Tree - Altered Art



Sorry, I honestly couldn't think of a better name....

It started off with a photo of a pigeon all fluffed up, sitting in some wintery trees I took a week ago. I was going to use it as a background, but when I started playing around with it I liked it too much to use it just as a background.

I've used several textures: Sirius_SDZ, Buzillo and Freaky665.

I've also used lighting effects, one of my patterns (as a texture on the frame), gradients, and filters.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Sybille, really lovely - subject matter, colours and effects - everything works so well. Bfn. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that, Sybille, especially with the light behind it.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...