Sunday, October 11, 2009

Watery Mystery

My latest adventure into the exciting world of photo collage and textures.

I used a photo the shell sculpture at Aldeborough, two different photos of ivy, one growing on a trea trunk and one growing on a wall, both taken at Sawston Hall, a picture of seaglass pebbles, and a picture of bamboo leaves.

The bubbles have been painted in.

I used several of my own textures and some of these:

Sirius-Sdz's textures - these are totally fab. Also check out his art here: Darkzero-sdz.
Frasio's Big Light textures.

News on the Scrap(k)It collection front:

I've almost finished the first collection and it'll be ready to test in the next few days. I'll post some preview pictures then, too. The other collections are coming on alongside it. However, I needed a break from patterns, hence the photo collage.

3 comments:

  1. I really like this one - I love the colour combinations and also that I can 'see' lots of different things within it, really like peering through a deep, dark lake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh so lovely, dark and deep!! To paraphrase Robert Frost! :) This really is beautiful, Sybille, very mysterious and intriguing!
    xo Cait

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sybille! I really love these atmospheric images! Helz x

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...