Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Crow - Photo and Texture Collage

By popular demand (actually it was only Caroline asking for more LOL), another photo collage:

One day last week I saw this crow sitting on my neighbour’s TV aerial. I love crows and all the birds of the crow/raven family, so I quickly took a few shots.

The lighting conditions weren’t brilliant and it was high up so the photos weren’t perfect, but with a little bit of editing magic and some of my other photos and a grunge texture from Buzillo I love the finished picture. :-) I hope you do, too.

4 comments:

  1. I like crows too...very noble looking.
    Nice photo sybille!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Powerful imagery, Sybille!! I love the finished piece! Your work has such presence!! xo Cait

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - very Alfred Hitchcock! The Birds is one of my all time favourite films!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frikkin 'ell Cap'n!! I blummin love this!!!! One of ya best pieces yet!!!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...