Sunday, September 06, 2009

Abandoned - Photo Collage


Photo manipulation/collage.

I've used:

- A photograph of the sky over the Suffolk Cost (UK) and a photo of the beach.

- A texture from Lady Amdis Dark Symphony Textures

- A grunge texture from Buzillo

- A leaf photograph.

All the photographs have been manipulated with various filters.

Actually, this started out as a background for one of my paintings but then I decided it was lovely as it is and turned it into a picture. I am really pleased with the mood, the colours and the textures.

The image can be purchased as a print either via DeviantArt or RedBubble. :-)

3 comments:

  1. It's lovely, I really like the elemental emptiness of the artwork and the brooding atmosphere. BFN. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really lovely, there is certainly a feeling of abandonment there. Helz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did leave a comment - must have been swallowed. I really like the atmosphere in this. More please!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...