Sunday, August 02, 2009

WOW - my first sale on RedBubble

This is so cool. I have been on RedBubble for less than a week and I’ve already sold a greeting card.

In fact, the welcome so far was lovely. I had lots of really nice comments from everyone and lots of people have added my pictures to their favourites.

I am ever so glad I joined. It’s a huge ego boost and it’s so nice to be appreciated and get positive feedback on your art. Let’s not forget sometimes our art is ‘our soul on a plate’ and it’s hard to get it out there and let people judge it.

So this was a fab thing to wake up to. :-)

More stuff to come today:

Sweetheart Necklace

Where the Land meets the Sea shawl/capelet/poncho thingy (not sure what to call it yet...)

2 comments:

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...